Tuesday 22 July 2014

First Times At The Zoo

Picture from his very first trip on June 11


Poor fella was looked traumatized at the end of this trip :(


Happier this time!


++

Checking out the flamingos


Aaron and I went to the zoo for the first time on June 11 with the ladies from our baby class. He was having a rough week, and was not in the best mood :( We went to the cafe with the ladies, and right after he ate, he exploded poop all over my skirt! Then I looked down and my boob had leaked all over my shirt. I cleaned us all up, and we tried to check out the animals, but he just wasn't having a good time, so we headed home. I bought an annual pass, so we went back last week, and he was much happier. I put him in the stroller facing front (only the 2nd time!) and he enjoyed checking out all the people and looking at the animals. It was quite hot that day, so we just walked around for about 20 minutes then headed home. I'm looking forward to this being something we can do together on a regular bases! It's so nice to get out and show him the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment